Released February, 2007
The Pros:Up to 10 headsets is very convenient. Checking voicemail from handset is useful. Intercom and call transfer functionality.
The Cons:Must use proprietary battery.
The Uniden TRU9485 is a cordless phone that runs on a 5.8GHz frequency. This frequency range allows for longer signal distances while minimizing interference with other wireless devices such as cell phones and wireless routers.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The TRU9480 is also an expandable phone system, meaning that only one base station is required to handle up to 10 independent handsets. Each handset can be individually named, have its own phonebook and caller ID. The handsets can also work as a two-way radio between themselves to act as an ad-hoc intercom system.
The base station has its own display for caller ID and phone book functionality. The base can also act as an independent phone with a speakerphone system, and using the base station as a phone up to 3 phones (base + 2 handsets) can be used in a conference call. The digital answering machine is located on the base unit, with the advantage of digital voice mail allowing for easier management and deletion of messages. Voice mail is also accessible directly from the handset.
- 10 Handset Expandability (Maximum)
- Caller ID/Call Waiting Deluxe† - To activate the Caller ID and/or VoiceMail features, you must subscribe through your local telephone company.
- Digital Answering System with Handset Access
- Banner Display - Name Each Handset
- Base Keypad
- Handset Speakerphone - This feature gives you the freedom to use the handset as a speakerphone.
- Base Duplex Speakerphone
- Programmable CID or Memory Locations at Handset/Base - 100
- Do Not Disturb (DND) - Silence the phone so you can work without distractions.
- Conference Calling
- DirectLink Technology - 2-way Radio Communication
- Mute & Hold Features
- Advanced Phonebook Features: - Store up to 100 Names, Store Up to 2 Numbers per Name, Alphabetical Search, Personalized Ringers, Transfer Single Listing or Entire Phonebook
- New Message Waiting Indicator with Alert Tone Option
- Intercom or Call Transfer Between Handsets
- 20 Ringer Options - 10 melodies + 10 tones
- 10 Speed Dial Locations at Base
- Trilingual Menu Displays - English / French / Spanish
- Room / Baby Monitoring
- Battery Level and Clock Display
- Earpiece and Ringer Volume Control
- Ringer Off Option
- Find Lost Handset / Paging Key
- Headset Compatible - Allows for an optional headset to be connected for convenient hands-free operation.
- Wall Mountable
- Belt Clip Included
- Handset Battery: BT-446 NiMH
Note: This unit replaces the TRU9480.
User Reviews (4)
Up to 10 headsets is very convenient
Checking voicemail from handset is useful
Intercom and call transfer functionality
Must use proprietary battery
You may also like...